Hi, my name is Josiah.
Please continue reading only if you are/have:
-Fast learner, flexible
and proven ability to work in a demanding environment with strong ability to focus
-Strong problem solving
and analytical skills
with high attention to detail
, and excellent time management
- Sound client service skills with a proactive approach
, and take ownership of issues
as they arise.
- Self starter, self motivated
, full of initiative and spark
If you are, you could very well be the person we're looking for.
Now, before you read on ... its important for us to stress the importance of all 4 things above.
We work with can-do people who get things done swiftly and efficiently.
We enjoy a great relationship with such people, and we make sure they're well taken care of.
If you have those traits, this will be a long, fun and profitable relationship for us all.
Because our time is valuable and yours too, only read on if you're ready to take on this challenge.
Just checking .... :)
Here's the gist of what you'll be doing:
(We'll cover the specifics once we are further along the process)
1) Design a client support system that supports an intimate client experience and satisfaction.
2) Responding to client’s questions/inquiries via telephone, email, and (in the future) chat in a complete, accurate, and timely manner.
3) Troubleshooting client’s issues and resolving or escalating appropriately.
4) Continuous process improvement, looking for smarter and better ways to serve clients.
5) Balancing service-delivery efficiency with quality of care.
6) Maintain and create detailed documentation through logging of support cases, e-mail and knowledge base articles for client and internal use.
If you perform these tasks well, we'll even invite you to join us on our business trips to the US or otherparts of the world where we meet with partners and clients.
I hope you can now see why we stress so much the can-do spirit here.
Once again, if you do these tasks well, we'll make sure you are well taken care of.
In addition, make sure you apply ONLY if you have:
- A laptop
- A smart-phone
- The ability to respond to emails within 18 hours max
That's all we're looking for.
Your gender, age, work location is not important to us - only your skills and your attitude.
You'll be given opportunity to attend the 7 Day Business School
this July 2017 (a program we organise) - which entrepreneurs spend thousands of dollars to attend.
You'll get FREE access to our training vault
that has more than $100,000 worth of personal and professional development programs...
You'll rub shoulders and learn alongside more than 300+ entrepreneurs
from more than 20+ countries this July 2017.
You’ll be working with a freaking amazing international team, and you’ll even get to hang out with them at least once a year at our annual retreat in an exotic location
You'll be stretched out of your comfort zone and grow in your professional, financial and emotional skills every day.
If this sounds EXCITING and you are INTERESTED to be on our team for the next 5-10 years...
Click on the button below to Apply Now!